Happy valentines day everyone! I couldn't help letting my cute boys pose for me, so I could send personalized valentines cards to grandma's. I do LOVE those boys!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Michelle, these are so cute! What pretty baby blue eyes! I love the last one the best. He looks like somebody huh? :) Thanks for commenting on my blog. You rock.
Michelle, I found your blog through Hayley's. It is so great. I think it is awesome what you are doing with photography. If you ever need a reference, I have nothing but the best to say about the pictures you took for us. :) We're going private on our blog, but if you want an invite, I can email you one. TY
3 comments:
Michelle, these are so cute! What pretty baby blue eyes! I love the last one the best. He looks like somebody huh? :) Thanks for commenting on my blog. You rock.
Call me!
HOW CUTE! I love the LOVE picture. Did I say love. "Tap tap tap" is this thing on?
Michelle, I found your blog through Hayley's. It is so great. I think it is awesome what you are doing with photography. If you ever need a reference, I have nothing but the best to say about the pictures you took for us. :) We're going private on our blog, but if you want an invite, I can email you one. TY
Post a Comment