Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lacie's Bridals
















Lacie was so great! She has a bad ankle and all I asked of her was to climb a few mountains. She did an amazing job! I had a great time I hope she did too! (Or at least thought it was worth it.) I sure did! And I'm sorry that there are so many, but I just couldn't narrow it down any further.

2 comments:

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Michelle, all I can say is wow. Awesome photos! I love them, but I really love the kiddo's pics. Oh, so cute. This is your old friend, Jessica Bernotski (Barnson). Do you live in Kanab? I'll be around in June and I'd love to have my little guys pictures done. I'm happy to have found your blog!

Michelle said...

Jess,
its great to hear from you! I talked to your mom a while back, I didn't even know that you a baby. Time goes fast huh? I would love to see you even if you don't want to do pic's, but I would love to! I think I will even have a studio by then! fun huh!