Ok, so I have been out of commision for a while. But in my defense I have 2 birthdays, an anniversary, and Christmas within 2 weeks of one another and you can add in New Years, and another 2 birthdays if you stretch it out another two weeks into January. Super fun=bad blogger. But I wanted to post a few of my favorites from the holidays. I also wanted to thank, from the bottom of my heart, all my 2008 clients. It's the best to get to do something that I love so much. And I just want to thank you!!! Here's to a fantabulous 2009.
These are the Rigtrup boys. A family I can relate to. I only hope my boys grow up as cute as these guys. The ice only got the best of us a couple of times right guys?
2 comments:
Awh how sweet are those!! I love the ones in the sink!
You are doing such a great job Michelle! How are you? I feel like we haven't talked in FOREVER!
Post a Comment