Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine's challenge

So, I love valentine's day! I love the anticipation of it. I love a day dedicated to showing the people you love how much you love them. And I love my little Valentine's! So my challenge is to get out and take some pictures of your Valentine(s)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! What else can I say!

Mace.Brooke.Kenidee said...

My sister-in-law, Janae Willis, talked to you about getting some pictures done. My name is Brooke, Mace's wife, and I was just wondering your price and how you do things, do you print the pics or do a cd?

Kellee Smith said...

What adorable little guys. Love the road and love what you did with them! Thanks for the ranting on my blog... You are so sweet. I have taken the month of Feb off and I am excited to get back to shooting in March! I need to meet you. Maybe next time I am up visiting Shellee we could all go to lunch! Have a good one!