
Ok so a big thanks goes out to all of you fellow bloggers out there. I let my 4 year old Zack be in charge of the random drawing. He thought it was pretty fun to pull the name out of the basket. And I'm so excited to anounce the winner of a FREE mini-session!
Drum roll please.....................................................................................
There has to be a little suspense right??????????????????????????
Hooray!!! I'm so excited! Charlote is a doll! Just call or email me the next time you guys are in town. 689-1343 is my cell. federkeil@kanab.net is my email if that is easier for you. Thanks everyone!!!
3 comments:
Sheesh. I look at your blog all the time...I would take a few days off right when you throw out a free photo session! Crap!
You do good work. Keep it up:)
Oh--and we missed you at BUNCO the other night. Where were ya?
Hey Angie, my baby broke his leg. We had to take him to St. George to have it set by an orthopedic surgon. What a nightmare. But he's going to be ok, so that is the important thing. I will post pictures on my family blog when I get a few more minutes to breath. (federkeilfamily.blogspot.com)
Hooray!! I am thrilled. Thanks Michelle. It's pretty funny that you gave me the news in person. I never would have guessed that I would win--how exciting!
Post a Comment