Ok, so here is you chance to come out of hiding! I want to know how many folks are actually looking at this blog. So I guess it is about time for my first BLOG CONTEST!!!!! All you have to do is make a coment, and you're in! In one week I will have a random drawing of all the names, and viola......FREE MINI-SESSION!!! Spread the word. Let's have some fun!
16 comments:
I love looking @ your awesome pics.. keep them coming... Thanks again for all your tips!!! Stacy
Hey Shells- I don't want you to put me in the drawing but I had to say how proud I am of you and all you have accomplished. Good for you!!!
Using my wife's account-
Of course I do. What do you expect from your favorite brother in law.
I love looking at your amazing pictures! I'm so excited to put ours in our house.
I always look at your pictures! Hope to use you one day to take our family picts.
oh count me in! I'd love to use your talents!
What the heck, you know I love your pictures, but Jaci will be one in a month and she needs new pictures. So maybe I will win!!!!
I love checking out your blog, to see what fabulous photos you've taken.
JoAnn
Your pictures are Great I love looking at your blog to see them!
Debra
my name is ashleigh burgess and I am a stalker
Michelle--yes, I'm a stalker too. You are amazing. I think it is awesome what you have done with your talent. You don't have to enter us, but we would love to have you take our photos sometime!
There are people out there!!! Horay!!! I'm so excited. Thanks everyone for boosting my blog confidence. Ha Ha!
We check you out too! We'd love to win a mini session...we loved the pictures you did for us already!!!
I love you pictures! You are very talented.
You are so talented and I love to see what you have been up to. Can't wait to get pics this summer while we are out there, assuming you'll be in the state at the time!
I love seeing what pictures you add. Sometimes you stump me on where they are taken. You find some great places. You have gotten so much more confident and creative since Ashlee's wedding. Her pictures are great too. I just did a printed book of them I haven't gotten it back yet but I know it iwll be great because the pictures are great.
Post a Comment