Sweet Charlotte was the winner of my little contest a while back. She was just as sweet as could be! She gave us lots and lots of smiles. I just can't believe how big she is. She's as tall as my 2 year old. And as you can see, she is just darling!
You are an amazing photographer!!! I love all the pictures but the ones of Charlotte are the CUTEST... that could be because she's my niece :) but i'm thinking it is just a cold hard fact!!!
3 comments:
Aaawww, bummer...I missed your contest! Guess I don't blogstalk often enough! Great job on the pics though! So darling!!! :)
Oh, Michelle--they turned out so beautifully. You do an amazing job. Thanks for everything. We'll look forward to seeing you again.
You are an amazing photographer!!! I love all the pictures but the ones of Charlotte are the CUTEST... that could be because she's my niece :) but i'm thinking it is just a cold hard fact!!!
Post a Comment