This is our cousin Kati! What a cutie! Zack did this pose on his own. He was like "Hey mom, let's do one like this" His little swagger cracks me up. Especially since it's like pulling teeth to get him to play a position for an entire game. You gotta love a 4 year old t-baller!
This is what the wallets, and the magnets will look like for you other t-ball parents out there.
I found your blog of Lise's and I have to say you are amazing. I never knew you had such a great talent for photography. Why can't you live next door to me and take all my kids pictures. Seriously, you're incredible. So creative. I'm glad you're doing so well and I love catching up on your cute family. If you ever get a chance, look me up. Love, Megan
3 comments:
What a cute little t-baller I have! Little miss Kati is getting so grown up.
Hey, I am coming up to see Shell in June, we should get together and go to lunch - the three of us! Cute shoot by the way!
I found your blog of Lise's and I have to say you are amazing. I never knew you had such a great talent for photography. Why can't you live next door to me and take all my kids pictures. Seriously, you're incredible. So creative. I'm glad you're doing so well and I love catching up on your cute family. If you ever get a chance, look me up. Love, Megan
Post a Comment