It's always so fun for me to get to watch kids grow up on camera! It seems like yesterday that we were shooting newborn pictures, and now she's starting to talk! My how time flies!!!
I love every single one of them!!! She is soooo adorable in all of them. Will you email them to me. I don't know which one to choose to put up in the house. Now maybe when we do family pictures we won't have to worry about doing her seperately! Thanks for practicing on her even though you didn't get the outcome you wanted. I think they are super great, her hair even looks ok!
1 comment:
I love every single one of them!!! She is soooo adorable in all of them. Will you email them to me. I don't know which one to choose to put up in the house. Now maybe when we do family pictures we won't have to worry about doing her seperately! Thanks for practicing on her even though you didn't get the outcome you wanted. I think they are super great, her hair even looks ok!
Post a Comment