Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What happens in Vegas.....

Comes right home with me, of course! I had such a blast at my conference! (Except the being sick part!) I'm always so motivated and inspired at WPPI. Especially this year! We went out on a couple of photoshoots while we were there, and It was such a great learning tool! I bought some new equiptment, and I'm excited to get familiar with it! I made some great new friends, so anyone looking for some awesome talent up North, I have some great referals! I could go on and on, but..... I want to share some of my favorites! Check back, because I will keep posting throughout the week!






PS. Did I mention how much I LOVE a redhead!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You rocked it girl. These are so adorable. I had a blast rooming with you. We definatly have to do it again next year. Keep in touch.

Alvord Photography said...

It was so dang fun! Thanks for all the memories. My favs are the 3rd and last shot! Rock it out girl!

Anonymous said...

It has almost been a year i can't believe it since our last real family photo. It is way past due time for another photo session. I am hoping sometime in March or April indoor or out. Let me know! Thanks.

Boo said...

wow- I'm so jelouse that you got to go to this. Bet you learned so much. So fun!!! Can't wait to see more of your stuff from the conference!! Becka